The MAST Lab owns a large number of sensors available for use in experiments, including:
- Linear Variable Differential Transformers (LVDTs) & Conditioners, String Potentiometers, and Tiltmeters.
- Nikon Dynamic Measurement Machine (camera, space-probe, LEDs).
- High capacity clevis-style loadcells - 4 x 600,000 lb and 2 x 1,000,000 lb.
- Vishay Micro-Measurements 10-channel 2100 strain conditioner.
- Dual-use interconnect boxes and cabling for connecting instruments to the data acquisition system.
- ± 15 Volt excitation source at interconnect-boxes.
- 40 inch Trimos height gage for string pot and LVDT calibration.
- In-house developed calibration program to streamline the process of collecting and calculating calibration values.
- Decade resistor for strain channel verification.